Terms & Conditions
- Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, unless explicitly provided for otherwise; and any reference to the masculine includes a reference to the feminine and vice versa.
- Any reference to a natural person will, unless repugnant to the context, include his heirs, executors and permitted assignees. Similarly, any reference to a juristic person such as NOW will, unless repugnant to the context, include its affiliates, successors and permitted assignees.
- You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
- NOW reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered if it is brought to NOW's notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
- Registered users: NOW makes certain sections of the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided NOW certain required User information and created an account and a NOW ID through certain log-in ID and password ("Account"). In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify NOW of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. NOW cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by NOW or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential. You shall ensure that the Account information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or NOW has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, NOW has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
- Guest users: The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users (also called as 'guest users'). Such users will be able to browse the Website.
- NOW is an online platform inter-alia engaged in the business of providing an on-demand diversified delivery services, cash pickup services and other similar services through its Website.
- Neither NOW own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, prepare any product nor manage and/or control the Users.
- NOW responsibility is limited to facilitating the delivery services.
USE OF THE WEBSITE / SERVICES
You agree and undertake that when using a Website / Service, You will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Any information provided by You on this site shall not be misleading in any way;
- use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website;
- reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
THIRD PARTY CONTENTS
PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND COUPONS
- NOW reserves the right to offer the discounts/promotional offers to any Users of its own choice and shall not be held liable to any User for not offering the same. The discounts/offers have been made available at the sole discretion of NOW and are subject to change / amendment / modification from time to time. NOW at its sole discretion may at any time discontinue the discounts/offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. The participation in discounts/offers is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the User shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
RIGHT TO USE LOGOS
- The Website and the Services are provided on an "as is" basis. We do not make any other representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation that the Website or the Services will meet Your requirements, will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or operate without error.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between You and Us to any other person.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Aryan Solanki
Address: 5th Floor, Pinnacle Business Park, E-9 , Sector -3 , Noida-201301
Time: 12:15 hours
Last updated on February 27th 2017